Thursday, October 29, 2009

anticipation of my weekend

at the moment,
i am screwed.
not the happiest thing to write for a first blog but i guess its a start
:]
my desk is overcrowded with papers.half teared and ripped apart
my in class essay for government is dawnning on me and
everything else about school.
yawnnn....why sschool.halloween is so close
even the school is prompting halloween by custom wearing in the hallways tomorrow
i just cant wait for tomorrow.
in a way.today was a good day:)
let me call him wedgiee and he'll be my wedgieee
hahaha and let me make a ridiculious fairy tale where he saves me and we run away on his scooter to apple bees
today.he took his sword out and blocked it from the flying red fireballs thrown from the
monterous dragon.
while yoda came up behind me and danced in his panda ways:)
it was lovelyy...i feel like everyday i get to know him more somehow
evven a helloo makes my heart skip a beat
the wholee carriage ride on my way to the castle i smiled and smiled
and my butler told me that i grinned to hard:)
i should stick my head out of the clouds just a little and get to work
its nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment