Friday, October 30, 2009

third time the charm

This is the third time writing the same post.
llol the first two times it was tittled chex mix so maybe ill just title it chex mix again even though im not eating it anymore
too overstuffed.i was listening to sorry sorry while eating, like one of those commercials where the man is slamming his hips into the song holding a bag of chexmix.too good.a legit party of flavor in my mouth.the whole morning i stressed over govenment and i ended up doing fine.better then fine actually, look at my family of hand babies.me and alicia the mommy and daddy.and brandy with the albanio baby as well as the toddler.math on the other hand, i compeletely screwed over.this is mad.im freaking asainXD
afterschool, we bagged lunches for the homeless that was exciting
until mike wang critisized me for putting the labels on too tight
"liz,there homeless, you expect them to read"
haha what has society done to our generation.now im sitting in bed, running over my thoughts of today and my chances seem low even though this morning it felt so high
let me go back to my story:
and so there i was, sitting on a park bench drinking water, feeling like i had swin flu
and everyone in town came together with ballons from the balloon man.i myself recieved a balloon too and the balloon man gave out icecream to everyone there.
so sitting a park bench with my gals, from the corner of my eye i saw ____ and my face flushed pink and immediatlely looked down
but ______ sat down next to me like something casual he would do
we talked about camel toes and unicorns and all the pretty things in the world.except my swin flu
except for i dont know.i cant read the signals ___ gives me

1 comment: